Computer Modeling: Analysis, Control, Optimization is a peer reviewed Journal.
All submitted manuscripts will be initially screened by Editorial Board Members for their suitability and those that are deemed appropriate will be sent to one or two expert referees for evaluation.
Single-blind peer review applies to this Journal: Reviewers are aware of the identity of the authors, but authors are unaware of the identity of reviewers.
Manuscripts may be rejected without peer review by the editor if:
- they are beyond the scope of the Journal;
- they do not comply with theinstructions for authors;
- they do not comply with thepublications ethics adopted in the Journal.
After reviewing the editors make a decision based on the reviewer’s advises, from among several possibilities:
- accept after minor corrections;
- revise the manuscript;
- reject, but indicate to the authors that further work might justify a resubmission;
- reject outright, typically on grounds of specialist interest, lack of novelty, insufficient conceptual advance or major technical and/or interpretational problems.